When I finally get a stool at Carl's
whathighschoolshouldwecallme: lol carls.. I never knew as a kid that place was a big deal.. Haven’t been in ages. Steak n Shake style burgers.. and people go ape shit over their rootbeer.. fucking brentwood..
this netbook is slow as shit but ill use it lol.. things you find in ur old apartment and ur roommate doesnt want..
Apple’s pre-paid iPhone coming June 22 from... →
If reluctance to commit to a wireless contract has kept you from getting an iPhone, you finally have a month-to-month option on the table. Cricket Wireless, a part of Leap Wireless, announced Thursdaythat it will be the first pre-paid carrier in the United States to offer the phone to its customers. The company will begin pre-selling the phone on June 15; the devices will go on sale on June...
I’m kinda like the lorax.. He speaks for the tree’s ; I speak for the historic buildings. You know the ones that the people from St. Charles want to bulldoze to make quiet single family suburban shit boxes.. I speak for them..
Cleaning my old roommates apartment so I can get my portion of the deposit back… Haven’t lived here for 3 years… But whatever I’m finding all kinds of treasures..
I never do this but I got like 3 asks today...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
DISFUNCTIONAL WARD DEVELOPMENT EXPLOITED BY CVS TO... →
The recent rezoning of 3930 McPherson Ave from C (Multiple Family Residential) to H (Area Commercial) by the St. Louis City Planning Commission likely means the demolition of the landmark ovular Mid-Century Modern American Automobile Association headquarters at 3915 Lindell Boulevard in the Central West End for a CVS Pharmacy location. If this story seems familiar, it is. CVS attempted to...
I make no sense to people down here..
Dads buddy: I'm out of here Andrew see you later.
Me: Peace out man, be safe.
Dads buddy: What?
Me: Peace out, be safe!! you know.. Sorry I didn't grow up around here.. C Ya later bud!! .. ..
39.704025,-91.347402 and can’t forget 39.714466,-91.359059 … Best two vantage points in that town.. I really love river towns..
UrbanRelations.Info: Density Reduces #Traffic... →
urbanrelationsinfo: An important new study published by the Arizona Department of Transportation indicates that, contrary to claims by critics, urban corridors have considerably less congestion than suburban corridors, despite many times higher densities. Angie Schmitt reports on a new study [PDF]…
its bad when I can see a picture of a bread co and be able to tell where it is by the look of the building and the reflections in the glass… Clearly the one in the loop..
I fucking hate feeling like a loser all the time..